Edge Products is pleased to announce the 2013-2017 Cummins Unlock Insight CTS2. This is a new SKU (PN 84132) intended to pair industry-leading data monitoring with the ability to unlock a very popular application. This Insight is a monitor device and does not deliver custom tuning to the truck.
*This product does not include tuning for the 2013-2017*
In addition to the award winning CTS2, PN 84132 will also include an unlock cable (PN 98103).
THE PERFECT INSIGHT
Observe and understand your vehicle’s parameters using Edge’s state-of-the-art technology. Our Insight CTS2 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicle (1996 or newer). This digital gauge display works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing.
The Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. The Insight is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. It is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky, analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle's performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle's performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
Insight CTS2 Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- Comes with Unlock Cable to unlock the ECU
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Comprehensive digital gauge display
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
- Compatible with other tuning devices
- Displays dozens of parameters
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
**Currently does not support Cab and Chassis models. **
*Some features may vary by make/model/year. Add your vehicle to search for parts and features specifically for your application.